| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lomie in October is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in October is pretty drenched. A hearty 297.3mm (11.7in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:02.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lomie, Cameroon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lomie:
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 467.1 kms (290.2 miles) N
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 504.4 kms (313.5 miles) NW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) NW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) NNW
- Douala, Cameroon - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) WNW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) WNW
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) W
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 274.2 kms (170.4 miles) W
- Bitam, Gabon - 265 kms (164.7 miles) WSW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 506.3 kms (314.6 miles) WSW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) SW
- Makokou, Gabon - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) SSW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 454.1 kms (282.2 miles) SSW
- Moanda, Gabon - 518.3 kms (322 miles) S
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) S